Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ormolu + Jenni Bowlin

Good Morning!!  I really meant to post this yesterday but ended up in the ER for a gallbladder attack.  Never had any trouble and now I guess I have to watch what I eat to see what bothers it.  Oh the joys of pregnancy lol. 

Anyway I want to share my very last layout for Ormolu!  I have enjoyed my time designing for Kaitlin and really loved working with her product.  This layout is filled with the new Made & Montage line and also I used the March Jenni Bowlin Kit. 



Here is a fun close up of a way to use a tag and flair together.



And here is another close up.



Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I'm planning a giveaway real soon so keep checking back ;)

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about having to go to the ER. Those are NOT FUN! Hope that you are back to normal soon! I really love this layout, the bold black arrows, and all the layers, and such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about the ER visit--no bueno! LOVE this layout friend--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angie so sorry. That us horrible pain. Mine was taken out. I hope it gets better.

    Oh I LOVE this LO!! Gorgeous design and love all the details!

    Thank you for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, the colors are great! Hope you are doing better. My husband had gall bladder problems and had it removed a few years ago. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Angie! I love the arrows.

    ReplyDelete