Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lucky Charm American Crafts

I shared a layout and card over on American Crafts blog yesterday.  I used the brand new line called Lucky Charm.  This line has such amazing colors and the embellishments are so much fun to play with.  If you go HERE and leave a comment you could win the whole collection!





Close up:



For this card I cut out the jar from one of the papers. 

Thanks so much for stopping and make sure you head over to the AC blog to enter to win the whole collection!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Angie! I've had my eye on this collection since the CHA sneak peeks started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty...and I love the idea of that photo! I will have to do that with my daughter. I will definately head over to the link to enter. I love thier products. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! Especially the layout. The picture is just perfect and I love all the layering you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your projects. So Cute!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of this new AC line, love the little bits of stamping, and the tilted layering behind the adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love that layout....I have a thing for baby feet....I have taken more photos of my children's feet than I care to admit....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing projects, Angie!
    That layout is just so sweet.
    Lucky Charm is one of my new fave lines ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are wonderful, i love the layout so much! PIN IT

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally awesome. love all the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete