Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Exciting News and a Layout

Today I wanted to share some fun news with you all and share about something new.  I was invited to join a brand new kit club called Citrus Twist.  This kit club is all about having fun and added a little sassy to your scrapbooking.  The owner is an award winning graphic designer, Trina Craig.  And let me tell you I received my first 2 kits already and she knows how to put a kit together!!  You get a nice mix of papers and embellishments and my favorite is stamp set. 

Here is my very first layout using the June Kit "Summer Boardwalk"
 Look at all the fun embellishments.  And I machine stitched with every setting I had. 
 Love the MME stamp set. And see the washi tape?...That is in the kit too!
 I used the American Crafts sticker that said "joy" and put a "B" for "Boy".

Thanks so much for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Angie! Sounds like a fun gig. :) Lovin' all the strips of PP and the varied stitching on here. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love the stitching. I haven't dared to stitch on a page yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Angie! I love the layout, and I'm off to check out the kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, LOVE your style!!
    And big congrats to you too!! :D
    Visiting from the TwoPeas forum...
    xErin
    http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! And, so in love with this layout! I love the subtle touch of messiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You're going to be great at this, LOVE all the fun stitching on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty page! Congrats on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats - I see so much lovely MME here. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    Fabulous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome, Congrats!! LOVE the layout as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! and beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! Love everything about it! I've pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Love your page...so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete