Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet Valentine's Day Layout

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all you who left me such sweet comments on my last post. I really appreciate all you taking the time to visit my blog!

Today I want to share a sweet Valentine's Day layout I made. I used papers from my stash which is always great and I used the Epiphany Crafts circle tool and embellishments.


Here I used an Epiphany embellishment and some Studio Calico rub-ons.

Here is a mix of companies: Paper is Crate Paper and MME, border sticker is Crate Paper, word sticker is MME, and the Epiphany embellishment.

And in this epoxy circle I captured a butterfly from a piece of Pink Paislee paper.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, such a fresh and pretty page, Angie! Could those photos be any cuter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sweet!! love your design and the pictures are price-less!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one the favorite pages I've seen lately, Angie. It's just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love every little bit of this page, such pretty colors and textures. And how refreshing to come on and here music I feel good about listening too. Love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute page! Great colours! The pink is unexpected but works for me!

    ReplyDelete