Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elle's Studio Sketch

I had some time today so I worked on the new Elle's Studio sketch. The kids went outside Monday since it was some what nice and I got a few picture. This is Hannah enjoying just being outside and exploring.
I handstitched my hearts I cut out. The yellow is a piece of fabric and the pink and teal are from Elle's studio packaging.


I handstitched the hearts I cut out. The yellow one is fabric and the teal & pink are from Elle's Studio packaging.

Love this cute little tag.

9 comments:

  1. oh, this is great! love the hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - the stitching is fantastic! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, I love the stitching on the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic use of white space, angie! love the hearts and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so precious! The stitching on the hearts is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the little hearts here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so amazing, the white makes the photo really pop out at you. Absolutely gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, and your hand stitching is MUCH better than mine!
    Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of the design - those hearts are just the perfect accent for this sweet page :)

    ReplyDelete