Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Burlap & Buttercups October Kit Reveal

Happy Tuesday!! I just wanted to share with you the beautiful fall kits from Burlap and Buttercup! Don't these kits just scream fall?! I love the all the beautiful colors and look at those fun embellishments!


Add-on:


Here is a layout I did using the October kit. This is a layout i started and actually put aside for a day. It was not coming together the way I wanted. So yesterday I pulled it out and it fell together. I just love how God works things out.

This was the title I had planned on. It came to me the other day driving.




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Angie! And what wonderful thoughts to share about your children. They'll be so moved by that in the years ahead as they look through your albums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great design and colors!!! I really like the row of "Polaroids" on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! I am loving the design and the little polaroid pics!! Everything is so sweet!

    So excited to finally get to work together!!

    ReplyDelete