Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet Peach September Layouts

Today I wanted to share a couple more layouts I made using the Sweet Peach September kit. I just love this kit! It is full of the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine line. This has to be one of my all time favorite lines.

This is my two girls Hannah and Faith. We went to the park the other day and I snapped a few picture of them. I handstitched around the outside and the zigzag connected the 2 patterned paper.




This is a fun layout out I did of Noah. He is such a ham! He said "look at me and take my picture".

I used one of my border punches. And I cut out one of the buttons from the Jillibean paper.

Love that ribbon! Do you will see some white mist? I made that!

Some fun circles to show bits and pieces of the paper.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment