Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Challenge At Sweet Peach

Tomorrow is the big 1st Anniversary Party over at Sweet Peach. There will be lots of fun and prizes! So hope over to their blog to see the details. I also posted a new challenge over at Sweet Peach. I'm challenging you to use 3 different ribbons on a layout. So dig out that ribbon stash and start creating :)

This is my layout using 3 ribbons and also the April Sweet Kit. This kit is so beautiful with some really fun embellishments. I also used a sketch from over at Crate Paper.

I made these flowers using a technique I learned on the Lily Bee Blog.

Aren't those little bows so cute?!

Thanks for looking and can't see what you do with ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. great details! love it angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lo!! I just love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout! Looking forward for scrapping time to participate! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute page! Lovely colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable layout; and what a fun challenge. My Sweet Peach kits are waiting for me to play

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute layout!!! I really ought to pull my ribbons out and play....yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete