Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Faith!!

Today is my baby girl's 6th Birthday!! I woke her this morning singing Happy Birthday to you. Then Hannah started to stir (they sleep in the same room). And I said to her "just think 6 years ago you were sleeping in that crib". Where has the time gone?! I'm so proud of how far she has come. She is such a bright and thoughtful little girl. She does like to win at every game we play but we are working on that ;) She is very helpful and likes to cook with me. She loves playing soccer, Barbies, Littlest Pet Shop, and Horses. Happy Birthday Faith!!

Here she is at the age of 11 months. (I didn't get a digital camera till she was about 9 months)

Here she is today.

And here are the cupcakes we made for her class today. They are rainbow fish made with M&M's and fruit slices as the tail.

5 comments:

  1. Darling girl...darling cupcakes! Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cupcakes are adorable:) Happy Birthday Faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Faith! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your big girl!!! sweet pics and very cute cupcakes! I'm a new follower. :) :)

    ReplyDelete