Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ty's Bday and Challenge Layouts

Good Morning! Today is my son Ty's Birthday! He is 4 today and Thursday we are taking him to a park. I worked on some layouts the other day for a challenge over at new site I found called Paper Poppy Kit. The first challenge is one that was fun and I found some cute pictures. They challenges us to go to Mary Engelbreit site and pick a picture to use as inspiration. I picked this one:

And here is my take:


Then we were to use this sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch.


Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, your take on the sketch is soooooo cute! :D Love the bright colors. And that fella is precious! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ty!! Terrific layouts, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great layouts. Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work with the Paper Poppy challenges! I really like both of your projects. Isn't Mary Engelbreit the best inspiration??? TFS.

    ReplyDelete